The set filters – basic is to improve the water quality of the water supply network. The set filters are to install infront the entrance plumbing fixtures. It consists of:
- 2 pcs housings,
- 1 pcs PP-SED cartridge 20 micron,
- 1 pcs PP+GAC filter cartridge (GAC + 5 micron),
- 2 pcs bracket for housings,
- 1 pcs nipple for coupling housings,
- 1 pcs Teflon tape.
Successfully removes from the water: all particles which are larger than 5 microns, certain viruses and bacteria, chlorine, odors, aftertaste.
Filtration: mechanical filtration stage (20 microns + 5 microns + active GAC). Set filters are installed under the sink and connected to the flow of cold water. Connection: to ¾ ˝valve. Dimension: 32x30x13 cm.
Recommended time of replacement filter cartridges (for all filters)
- 1-2 person every 6 months
- 3-4 person every 3 months.
Warning! The cartridge must be replaced at least 1 x per year.